The poly blog is connected to the kink blog, is connected to the random blog, is connected to the poly blog...

18.9.11

Images

When I close my eyes I can still see, hear, feel, smell and taste:

The line of his jaw while he sleeps.
The good-morning scent of him on the pillow-slip.
The flecks in his eyes that catch the sunlight through the window.
The weight of his leg at my hip.
The heat of his bottom lip between both of mine.
The flick of his tongue against the roof of my mouth.
The beat of his heart at my shoulder.
The growl at the back of his throat.
The scrape of his rough cheek against my breast.
The way the words "such a good girl" flow from his tongue.
The dark flame of hunger when he looks down at me.
The sting of his palm on my skin.
The quirk of his brows when I shudder.
The arch of his back as he succumbs to pleasure.
The peace in his embrace.




People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment